padamu PENILAI HATI aku C.I.N.T.A. DIA

padamu PENILAI HATI aku C.I.N.T.A. DIA

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Letter To Mr.Owl

A Letter to Him

To my dearest heart of my life, stimulating my nerves and spirit to walk through my life. maybe you will not notice this nonsense entry as you may not really care of this blog but i didn't care much. its my intention to just let this blog as a space for me to release my feeling, my emotion, my way of expressing my heart.

i miss you
"why i love you, why i miss you"

great poet said, "thats a lot of things that are not meant to be expressed with words and merely the action of how much i love you. i have done almost anything to show you my feelings. maybe its nothing in your eyes but i swear with the name of Allah the greatest, thats the best i can do.




No comments: